* Manage assigned portfolio of brokers from a sales and marketing perspective in assigned territory
* Implement / support the marketing strategies to achieve production goals by Product Tower to meet overall budget / goals for the Region
* Drive the AIG value proposition and ensure that brokers are aware of the complete array of products and services (both Commercial and Consumer) available and enhance exposure generally to AIG
* Deliver annual new business production and cross selling from existing clients in line with set objectives
* Support plans to improve RAP, enhance service and strengthen relationships with the client
* Meet or exceed renewal expectations for assigned accounts/territories
* Be the senior point of contact for brokers and develop / manage broker plans that deliver value, and manage broker satisfaction
* Become trusted advisors to brokers by delivering value and giving them more support in their risk related interactions with their superiors
* Ensure brokers are engaged through implementation of best practices and escalation protocols
* Develop strategic links with brokers including potential investments, distribution plays and opportunities for other divisions of AIG to enhance touch points revenue
* Identify and maintain regular contact with key business influences at major brokers
* Manage and expand relationships with both brokers, advisors and clients among all AIG stakeholders
* Support change management with the commitment to grow and develop team members to ensure Broker Engagement team can successfully work across all levels of the organization
* Collaborate with AIG Major Account Client Directors to insure Broker Engagement is integrated within holistic Territory Business Plans
- The candidate must exercise a high degree of personal accountability for individual work product, and must be committed to conducting business in a manner that complies with all relevant ethical and regulatory standards.
- Candidate must possess good presentation and organization skills.
- Minimum 5-years industry experience.
- Experience in insurance product sales & distribution is a plus.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig