AIG affords an opportunity for an enthusiastic, solution minded insurance professional to develop, facilitate and underwrite multinational property & casualty programs. You will be working in a dynamic and positive environment; challenged with foreign risk and products. You will develop the underwriting skills to manage profitability and growth which will have a direct impact on our business.
- Develop strong broker relationships
- Professionally maintain and service existing commercial casualty book of business as well as develop new business
- Underwrite small package ( WorldRisk) product portfolio
- Ensure quality underwriting standards are met
- Deliver exceptional customer service to brokers
- Negotiate mutually acceptable solution to underwriting proposals with brokers
- Collaborate with peers to compliment servicing of large complex accounts
- Minimum 3+ years of Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness for continuous improvement
- Completed or working towards CIP/FCIP designation
- University degree or college diploma
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig