A motivated Senior Financial Analyst is needed at a local insurance agency. This company is searching for individuals who have had previous experience as a Senior Financial Analyst.
- Support the annual planning and quarterly reforecasting processes.
- Support capital markets investment case development.
- Monitoring of treasury transaction, including actual and forecasted cash balances, lines of credit and investable cash.
- Special projects related to analyses of new and existing products.
- Analyze and report on GAAP loss reserve requirements.
- Support line of business profitability analyses.
- Support the annual reinsurance renewal.
- 5+ years' experience as a financial analyst in the consumer lending or insurance sectors.
- Experience with consumer credit a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate results effectively.
- Insurance GAAP accounting experience desirable. Insurance accounting experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Undergraduate degree in finance or comparable degree required. MBA preferred.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Comfortable working in an independent and unstructured work environment.
Thomas De Jong is eager to have a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact him at (605) 277-3807 to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity! Thomas is excited to assist you in finding a new position!
Thomas De Jong
gpac (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused, and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.