Recruiting Sourcer- Temporary role with huge possibility to go permanent!
**Please note, that this is not a remote role and you will be in our Boston office M-F
We just moved into our beautiful New Office in Post Office Square and are growing our team! If you would like to be apart of a dynamic team and build your career, then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities for the Recruiting Sourcer:
- Develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of jobs
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Prescreen and schedule potential candidates for interviews and onboarding.
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and as an organization
- Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to Senior Recruiter or hiring manager for further consideration
- Other administrative functions as needed
- Ability to learn and understand complex products and processes
- Technical knowledge in the object-oriented space or enterprise software preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working within a database and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Huge plus: experience working with a CRM, Bullhorn or others.
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please send your resume to me Kim Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Recruiting Sourcer in the subject line.