Sr. Project Manager
This role is responsible for managing the applications which support the Sun America Affordable Housing and Global Real Estate applications. These applications include Yardi, Microsoft Dynamics, Cash Flow Model, Argus, Infostore, MORS, CLCS, Fixed Asset Accounting, and Voyanta. This is a key role to assist business partners with application prioritization, planning, and execution of technology projects. This role will manage several application developers and collablorate with other AIG technology teams to successfully deliver business priorities. Responsibilities:
* Technical owner for the Sun America Affordable Housing and Global Real Estate applications. o Responsible for developing, communicating, and implementing a technology vision for the platform. o Lead and participate in the technical design and implementation of systems which are complex and/or large in scope. o Review and analyze existing infrastructure and processes to both leverage existing capabilities and drive towards a centralized, robust, automated target architecture. o Maintain and extend system components once established in production. This includes managing the software development lifecycle from coordinating nto testing and documentation. Troubleshoot production issues to ensure timely resolution with a high standard of impact analysis and explanation to all relevant parties o Oversee and lead the technical integration of both proprietary and third party systems.
* Collaboration with key stakeholders o This is an outward facing role with responsibility for user engagement and satisfaction. o Collaborate with the Sun America and Global Real Estate teams to understand requirements and align priorities and expectations to deliver relevant, robust and scalable technology solutions. o Work to integrate processes and technology developed by these other teams into established, production-worthy platforms.
* Leadership o Incumbent typically manages system resources (e.g., developers and related support) that are dedicated to related systems and projects. o Collaborate with other systems teams to leverage shared resources and ensure consistency and compatibility of approach, technology and support model.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Significant experience in accounting and financial services: minimum 5+ years working experience.
* Well-versed in related concepts of real estate finance and operations.
* Experience driving the implementation of complex and/or large scale systems.
* Hands-on technical background.
* Excellent data skills and awareness.
* Excellent communication and writing skills with experience documenting and communicating technical requirements, designs and implementation notes.
* Given the emphasis on collaboration across and within groups, there is a focus on "soft" skills including: o Strong relationship management skills with proven track record of delivering against projects involving multiple, distributed execution teams and user groups. o Effective team player. o Driven and self-directed. o Organized with a high attention to detail.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig