ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking a skilled VXX Technician to support the VH-92 R&M/HMS program in Patuxent River.
Required Skills and Experience:
* HMX-1 Service maintenance experience.
* Marine Helicopter service experience, Navy Helicopter service experience, or lastly service experience, ideally in a maintenance environment.
* Experience with work on the hanger floor.
* Experience with 4790 maintenance documentation.
* Experience with design for maintainability Engineering work experience or training, degree not required.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.