Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide-the health behavior change specialists of Ogilvy & Mather. Committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere, the network provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications and publications planning, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion.
VP, MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR - San Francisco, CA Area
Requires frequent onsite presence at client in San Francisco Area.
Plans, coordinates and directs all market access and reimbursement marketing efforts for agency client(s). Identifies and addresses changes in marketing environment, generates ideas and submits proposals including, but not limited to, competitive reviews, yearly tactical plan, annual payer marketing strategic plan, etc.. Anticipates client needs (short term / long term) and proactively addresses issues. Partners with the client to assess internal and external inputs that could change strategy and direction.Accountable for quality of work product and value-delivery across the account, as well as ensuring adherence to agreed-upon budget parameters.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership role for client and agency product teams.
- Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of integrated marketing programs across all media and including digital
Initiatives; ensures that all professional activities are in line with the agreed upon strategic direction.
- Supervises creative development to ensure it adheres to the highest quality standards and aligns with strategy and objective across all
- Serve as primary team interface with client product directors and directors of marketing strategy; liaison with client on brand and business issues.
- Leads and supervises all cross-agency activities on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for the P&L for line of business and the ongoing management of the budgets for all client programs.
- Reviews monthly and quarterly financial tracking reports with Finance leads and present reports to client brand management.
- Formulates plans to extend business with established accounts.
- Supervises and participates in new-business development.
departments. Distributes projects and reviews their progress continually to ensure professional growth is attained.
- Experienced, proactive account leader with track record of building successful programs and trusted client relationships
- Capacity and curiosity to learn and understand complex therapeutic and business environments
- Experienced manager who can lead a large cross functional team.
- Excellent communicator with especially strong writing skills and experience presenting strategic and tactical plans to senior management.
- Experience in Managed Markets brand launches and strategy development a strong plus.
- Confident and organized individual who is able to apply their experience in order to provide insights and recommendations to clients.
- Ability to work in team environment fostering ideas through integration and inclusion.
- Sound financial skills - has prepared budgets, staffing plans, and statement / scope or work plans.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
B.S. or B.A. in Marketing / Advertising
8-10 years in Pharmaceutical Advertising and or Marketing experience
3+ years of Managed Markets/Managed Care experience preferred
ABOUT OGILVY COMMONHEALTH MARKET ACCESS
Ogilvy CommonHealth Market Access (OCHMA) is a full service medical marketing agency, focused on reimbursement, and serving the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device Industries. We provide our clients with strategy, research, data analytics and a full suite of creative and digital resources customized to help them navigate the complexities of reimbursement marketing. OCHMA is headquartered in Newtown, CT, and more information can be found at www.ogilvy.chww.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.