Utility Worker job Ayer Massachusetts
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Utility Worker Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Ayer, Massachusetts
Date Posted: 11/10/2017
Responsible for performing a variety of basic entry level duties and tasks, and cross trained to function within all areas of the manufacturing department. Duties include:
• Builds panels according to print
• Operates and sets-up resin weighing and mixing application
• Inspecting and packing panels
• Drill/Grind composite of aluminum material
• Logs supporting documentation
• Ability to lift 75 lb panels
• Use power and measuring tools
• Uses solvents
• Performs other tasks as directed by supervision.
• Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintains quality standards.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or GED.
• One year related experience.
• Strong mechanical assembly background preferred.
• Ability to read drawings and operate power and hand tools preferred.
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Mahesh Kumar
Company Type: Staffing Agency
© 2017 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites