The EA will be accountable for the following day-to-day activities and results:
- Provide comprehensive, high-level administrative support to the executives including extensive and complex scheduling, as well as detailed travel plans and meeting agendas
- Provide administrative support to other members of executive staff and team
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile bills
- Manage multiple calendars; plan and schedule meetings with internal as well as external participants
- Make high-level contacts internally and externally regarding sensitive subjects
- Edit and create professional presentations and project plans
- Ensure that all company information – strategy, plans, proposals, quotes, clinical information is kept completely confidential
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in similar high-level administrative position.
Ability to develop, implement and understand general company operations, work flows and procedures as appropriate.
Ability to work with little or no supervision, but with the good judgment to know when to involve others or ask for guidance.
Relieve the Executives of as much day-to-day work as possible; anticipate needs, and involve the people you support as appropriate to ensure synchronization of thoughts about work.
Excellent communication and project management skills. Strong interpersonal skills
Must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information. Discretion is of utmost importance in this position.
Excellent computer skills required including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Project and advanced PowerPoint
Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to set example and maintain a positive culture and environment for company.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment; Fast learner.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent problem solving skills; ability to quickly arrive at appropriate solutions to problems,
Ability to work independently; good judgment.
Professional, helpful, friendly approach to all interactions both internal and external.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Flexibility and resourcefulness; ability to wear several hats and process multiple tasks simultaneously.
Experience in healthcare field preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.