Business Development Manager - SNI Companies
SNI Companies is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the country. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a direct-hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal, Administrative, Technology, etc.
**Please note, that this is not a remote role and you will be in our Boston office M-F
We just moved into our beautiful New Office in Post Office Square and are growing our team! If you would like to be a part of a dynamic team and build your career, then this is the role for you!
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of 1 years staffing or sales experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to focus on details, as necessary
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Motivated with excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and ATS is helpful. Aptitude for learning new systems is a must
- Math and Language Skills
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers, co-workers and all levels of management
- General knowledge of basic math skills, ability to add, subtract and calculate fractions/percentages.
Who is right for SNI Companies?
- People that enjoy controlling a process and are not afraid of failure.
- People that have worked in an Accounting / Finance / Administrative industry and feel like they have reached their plateau.
- People that want to control their financial future and never again allow their career path to be in the hands of someone else.
At one point we all started with no experience. To be a successful recruiter all you need is the desire and commitment to realize your goals. We will train you on everything else!
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting & Finance Recruiting (not required): 2 year
- Recruiting or Sourcing (preferred): 1 year
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Human Resources or equivalent training and/or experience
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Huge plus: experience working with a CRM, Bullhorn or others.
If you feel this is a great fit for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Business Development Manager in the subject line.