Lead Hairstylist job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Lead Hairstylist Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 10/5/2017
F10 Quick Cut is seeking a skilled Lead Hairstylist for their Metrotown (Burnaby) location. Successful candidates may also be required to work in the barber shop's Vancouver location (in downtown Vancouver).
- Lead a group of 5-10 hairstylists, arrange working schedules, trouble shooting;
- Being flexible and mobile between two working stations;
- Communicate with customers to build strong customer relationships;
- Provide professional haircuts and styling in a fast-paced working environment;
- Provide customers a friendly and comfortable experience;
- Train staff and oversee the maintenance of work stations.
- Must have completed an apprenticeship or college program in hairstyling (hairdressing) plus on the job training OR have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience if no formal hairstyling training or education;
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 4 client sessions per hour and still maintain a friendly and professional customer relationship;
- Must demonstrate knowledge of current hair and beauty trends;
- English language ability;
- Mandarin language ability is an asset.
Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week), $19 per hour plus tips and bonus.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
F10 Quick Cut
Burnaby, BC V5H 4V2
Contact Name: Manager
State: British Columbia
© 2017 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites