Food Service Supervisor job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Food Service Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 9/21/2017
Ebiten Japanese Restaurant is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their downtown Vancouver location.
Full-time, permanent; $13 per hour; 40 hours per week (plus extended health and dental
benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 8am and 11pm as required.
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Interview potential employees for new positions;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume to:
388 Robson Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
Contact Name: manager
State: British Columbia
© 2018 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites