Jr. CAD Designer SolidWorks job Canton Ohio
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Jr. CAD Designer / SolidWorks Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Canton, Ohio
Date Posted: 8/31/2017
Wage: $18.00 to $28.00/HR
Job Code: 17-00424
Number Of Openings: 1
In response to a sustained growth in business, a Massillon area fabricator is seeking a CAD Designer for their team. The primary responsibilities of this role will include the generation of 3D drawings, creation/updating of BOMs, and the conversion of drawing to compatible DXF files for CNC production. Some experience working with wood, plastics, and/or sheet metal materials is ideal.
• Associates / Bachelor degree or technical school certificate
• 0 - 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (Will consider entry level candidates)
• Demonstrated experience with SolidWorks software
• Ability to convert drawings for CNC production
• Good communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with all levels within the organization
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Contact Name: Corey Shreve
Company Type: Recruiter
Company: Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
Phone: (330) 633-6500
Street: 14 Whitehall Dr #102
© 2017 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites