Paving and Surfacing Equipment Operators Foreman woman job Langley British Colum
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Paving and Surfacing Equipment Operators Foreman/woman Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Ocean Marker Sport Surfaces (2014) Ltd.
Location: Langley, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/10/2017
Category: Heavy Equipment
Number Of Openings: 2
Ocean Marker Sport Surfaces (2014) Ltd. offers a wide variety of sports surfacing. With growing our business, we are now hiring a Paving and Surfacing Equipment Operators Foreman/Woman.
Employer: Ocean Marker Sport Surfaces (2014) Ltd.
Position: Paving and Surfacing Equipment Operators Foreman/Woman
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate paving and surfacing equipment for sport tracks.
• Establish work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers.
• Inspect, test and adjust equipment.
• Requisition materials and supplies.
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
• Train or arrange for training of workers.
Wage: $34.00 ~ $35.00 per hours
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year.
Working Conditions: 35 - 40 hours per week.
Working Location: 4481-232nd Street, Langley BC, V2Z 2S2
How to Apply: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having enthusiasm and interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Completion of secondary school
• At or more 2 years in the occupation experience
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Ocean Marker
State: British Columbia
Zip: V2Z 2S2
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites