TITLE: Planning Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Planning, Heritage
The Planning Manager provides relevant data that will help maximize wholesale shipments while driving the enhanced profitability of the business. The incumbent is expected to analyze Retail Sales, Stock, Profitability at the account level while providing input, recommendations regarding product placement, merchandise assortments, sales opportunities, and business risk. They are also required to obtain data, analyze Retail Sales and Inventory by account generating miscellaneous reports. This information includes sales, stock and gross margin by door/cluster as well as category, commodity and style performance analysis. The incumbent is expected to identify opportunities to increase Retail Sales, Inventory Turnover and Profitability thereby increasing wholesale shipments. On the other hand they are expected to work with National Sales Manager and Divisional Sales leads to ensure forecasts, monthly, quarterly, yearly budgets are attained. Lastly they are required to serve as a liaison between customer service, production, merchandising, various customers' departments or any other applicable internal/external parties.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to) :
- Provide seasonal Retail Buy plans analysis including monthly Sales, Inventory, Markdowns and GM projections.
- Works closely with National Sales Manager(s) on all operational matters to ensure internal budget and forecast targets are achieved
- Participates in customer meetings and market appointments as required
- Contributes to seasonal merchandise Financial Plans by division for Retail.
- Provides replenishment functions for Retail, periodically analyzing store inventory and making decisions to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to support financial objectives
- Recommends Initial and Replenishment distributions/allocations by store as required
- Manages inventory flow of Basic Replenishment styles, providing size and colour analysis
- Works closely with the Production Team to maintain an acceptable weeks of supply of Inventory while meeting fill rate and instocks targets set by customers
- Prepares Recaps on stores performance
- Reports actual sales results to plan, and forecasting in-season Sales, Inventories and Markdowns on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis for retail
- Determines appropriate Receipts and Markdown cadences needed to accomplish Retail Sales and District goals
- Completes Ad hoc request, projects and presentations
- Presents and interprets Results/Recommendations to the team
- 5+ years of experience in planning and analysis
- Retail experience is an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related Field
- Strong Analytical, Financial, Organizational Skills
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read, understand and interpret various Financial/Retail performance reports
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.
À propos de nous
Avec une histoire de plus de 130 ans, PVH s'est illustrée en développant des marques et des entreprises au riche héritage américain et est devenue une des plus importantes entreprises de vêtements au monde. Nous comptons plus de 30 000 associés présents dans plus de 40 pays, et un chiffre d'affaires de 8 milliards $. Nous possédons les marques emblématiques telles que Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's et Olga en plus de commercialiser une variété de produits grâce à ces marques sous licence et biens d'autres connues à l'échelle nationale et internationale.
*La marque Speedo est sous licence pour l'Amérique du Nord et les Caraïbes en perpétuité pour Speedo International Ltd.