What You Should Know in Advance
- It's a physically demanding, fast-paced job.
- The work is mostly outdoors, through all seasons.
- Attention to detail is what this role is all about.
- Seeing the community through your customers' eyes
- Keeping the community looking perfect
- Picking up, throwing away, cleaning out, repeating
- Gardening and weeding
- Lifting and moving
- Interacting with current and future residents - everyone sees you, everywhere!
- The physical “workout” without having to pay a gym membership
- The support and family feel of your team
- The knowledge that every place looks so much nicer once you've been there
- The interaction with your residents
- The work you get to do with flowers, grass, plants, shrubs – planting and helping them grow
- The workload volume
- The physical demand
- The weather
What You Will Love About Cortland Partners
- We're a growing company with a big family feel.
- We care about developing your success.
- Our leadership is visible, accessible, and receptive.
- We love to celebrate our success stories!
- A Service Technician
- A Valued Team Member
- A Valued Member of the Community to our Residents
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to both read and write English for safety and productivity reasons
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical functions
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for over 100,000 residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities in ten states and regional offices in Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Orlando. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all – to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life – where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people – possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland Partners is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email email@example.com or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland Partners is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland Partners participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of
all persons hired to work in the United States.