Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Administrative Assistant position in Houston, TX.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of executive receptionist and administrative tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
An Administrative Assistant's daily tasks will involve:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Providing reception services, coverage and being the liaison for the scheduling and maintenance of conference duties.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and direct calls appropriately
- Be well spoken, clear and patient with all interactions
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Follow documented procedures and other duties as mutually agreed
- Enforce and handle security compliance standards regarding visitor's badges
- Coordinate conference room reservations and room preparation
- Maintain conference room standards as designated
- Help resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Lift large bundles of mail and make mail deliveries
- Handle time-sensitive and confidential material
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by management and client
- Participate in cross-training and be flexible to perform varying roles whenever necessary
- Balance workload; provide guidance and direction to team
- Serve as focal point for communication with customer and company personnel
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Dressing in professional attire
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Creative thinker, enthusiastic, and passionate
- Outstanding work ethic
- Target-driven and self-motivated
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to meet attendance policy
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and procedures
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and client personnel
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.