Facilities Package Handler job Fairport New York
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Facilities Package Handler Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Ricoh
Location: Fairport, New York
Date Posted: 9/1/2016
Job Code: 16-02344
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for effective implementation and management of Ricoh Service Excellence.
• Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
• Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
• Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
• Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
• Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
• Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
• Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
• Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
• Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
• Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
• Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner.
• Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
• Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager.
• Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement.
• Responsible for managing P&L.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
• Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
• Requires experience in administative duties
• Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
• Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
• Remains updated on current technology and trends in the marketplace by reading relevant journals, magazines and newspapers.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Apply At: https://www.recruitacommunity.com/srctcb/RTI.home?t=127364&r=5000094041310&rb=JOBSPIDER
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Mike Fleming
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites