ManTech International Corporation is looking to hire an experienced Geopolitical Analysis Specialist for our client location in Washington DC.
* Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging geopolitical, socio-economic and international relations analytical expertise for integration with various intelligence disciplines, intelligence operations and training.
* Gathers, identifies, and relates geopolitical, socio-economic and international relations data from multiple sources and information systems. Utilizes unclassified, secret and top secret intelligence sources, databases, and systems to research intelligence information.
* Conducts targeted analyses for decision making support.
* Participates in Integrated Product Teams, as required.
* Develops training presentations and/or materials on geopolitical, socio-economic and international relations intelligence topics and/or processes, as required.
* Conducts geopolitical, socio-economic and international relations research to support the development of concepts of operation, standard operating procedures for Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination of intelligence products, and daily CBP intelligence needs.
* Supports the development and implementation of geopolitical, socio-economic and international relations intelligence information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools.
* Bachelor's degree with five to seven years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools. Master's degree desired
* In Lieu of Degree eleven years of related experience is required
Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of the following is required: current geopolitical events, worldwide socio-economic conditions, regulatory and legislative dynamics, international relations and diplomacy.
* The ability to author products in accordance to ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
* This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
* Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
* A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
* A Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required.