Wholesale Buyer job Richmond British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Wholesale Buyer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: CAN-PACIFIC ENTERPRISES LTD.(Dynasty Fireplaces)
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Date Posted: 8/11/2016
• College diploma or University degree in business, marketing or related disciplinewith minimum of 6 months retail or wholesale experience is required
• College diploma or University degree in discipline other than business, marketing or related discipline must prove minimum 1 year experience in retail or wholesale field.
• High school graduates must prove minimum 2yearspurchase experience in retail or wholesale field.
• Should be able to work flexible hours in order to work with suppliers inAsia.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Purchase products from oversea and local suppliers
• Prepare order lists and confirm with the manager before the order is placed
• Communicate with suppliers to discuss purchase terms, shipping methods and other purchase terms with suppliers.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers while exploring new suppliers
• Ensure items, quality and quantity of ordered products once received
Hourly wage offered: $20~$21.00
Working hours: 30~40 hours/week
Working Address: CAN-PACIFIC ENTERPRISES LTD.(Dynasty Fireplaces) 10-3071 No 5 Road Richmond BC V6X 2P4
How to apply:firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Manager
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites