Gallo is currently seeking Marketing and Retail Merchandisers for full time, entry level positions in Pleasant Hill.
Responsible to foster as well as promote Gallo's positive brand image, Gallo Winery Marketing and Retail Merchandisers oversee their own territory with autonomy. Creativity and charisma is regularly called upon as they're tasked with designing head-turning store displays and exciting customers about our products. This role isn't only loaded with benefits but offers lots of growth opportunity.
- Full time employment with & J. Gallo Winery, the world's largest family-owned winery and the largest exporter of California wine.
- Daytime hours Monday-Friday. No more evenings or weekends!
- On the job training.
- Competitive pay with excellent benefits.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Generous monthly car allowance and gas card.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure each product location is fully stocked and displays are presentable exceeding Gallo brand standards.
- Provide excellent customer service to store visitors.
- Merchandises product in order to stimulate impulse sales and maintains positive brand image through dusting and rotation.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Valid driver's license or ability to obtain a driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- A clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI convictions within the past 5 years.
- Ability to lift and move 45-57 pound cases of product.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Previous merchandising experience is preferred.
- Previous experience working in, or demonstrated knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry is preferred.
- Ability to work weekends for special functions/events is preferred.
Established in 1933 in Modesto, California, by Ernest and Julio Gallo, E. & J. Gallo Winery has become the world's largest winery and the foremost winery in the art of grape growing, winemaking, distribution and marketing of wines. With ten wineries strategically located in wine regions in both California and Washington and access to grapes from vineyards in all of the premier grape-growing areas of both states, Gallo produces wines in every category, to suit every taste. Gallo imports wine and spirits from nine different countries around the world. Some of the brands in Gallo's wine portfolio include Gallo Family Vineyards, Barefoot Cellars, Apothic, Louis M. Martini, MacMurray Estate Vineyards, J Vineyards and Winery, Bridlewood, Mirassou Winery, Frei Brothers Reserve, William Hill Estate, Edna Valley Vineyard, Columbia Winery, Martín Códax, Brancaia, LaMarca and Ecco Domani. The Winery is also expanding its portfolio with distilled spirits and has recently added New Amsterdam Gin, New Amsterdam Vodka, Familia Camarena Tequila and Shellback Rum.
When you join the team at Gallo, you'll be given challenging assignments that take advantage of your unique talents, skills and education. Prove yourself, and your options for advancement are wide open. Why? Because being a family-owned business means working together. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment-we believe in giving you the tools and creative freedom to become everything you can. And as any of our employees will tell you, a record of achievement in one area may open the door to opportunities in another.
Gallo has Marketing and Retail Merchandiser openings in multiple California locations including: Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Antioch, Marin, Palo Alto, Hayward, Fremont, Milpitas, San Jose, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Natomas, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Mt. View, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Sonoma, Vallejo, San Francisco, San Mateo, San Rafeal, Santa Rosa, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fernando Valley, Ontario, Simi Valley, Pasadena, Pomona, San Gabriel Valley, Commerce, Montebello, East L.A.
Visit our website to view another location: https://careers.gallo.com/go/Affiliated-Sales-&-Distribution/1084600/?q=&q2=&locationsearch=&title=Wine+&+Spirits+Merchandiser&location
Other Related Keywords: retail sales, stock shelves, visual merchandiser, retail, restaurant, customer service, grocery, beverage/bottle, stocker, sales, cashier, displays.