Gallo Wine Sales is currently seeking Marketing and Retail Associates for full time, entry level merchandise positions in Fremont.
Marketing and Retail Associates will be responsible to maintain Gallo's positive brand image through management of both the presentation and inventory of Gallo merchandise and wine within the primary winery retail store.
Marketing Retail Associates will enjoy working in a team oriented, energetic atmosphere with multiple perks, including:
- Full time employment with & J. Gallo Winery, the world's largest family-owned winery and the largest exporter of California wine.
- On the job training.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Competitive hourly pay with excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to work in the wine industry in beautiful Napa Valley, or a location near you.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure each product location is fully stocked and displays are presentable, exceeding Gallo brand standards.
- Provide excellent customer service to store visitors and employees.
- Merchandises product in order to stimulate impulse sales and maintains positive brand image through dusting and rotation.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Valid driver's license or ability to obtain a driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- A clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI convictions within the past 5 years.
- Ability to lift and move 45-57 pound cases of product.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Previous merchandising experience is preferred.
- Previous experience working in, or demonstrated knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry is preferred.
- Ability to work weekends for special functions/events is preferred.
If you're looking for a lasting career in the exciting and growing Wine industry Apply Today!
Established in 1933 in Modesto, California, by Ernest and Julio Gallo, E. & J. Gallo Winery has become the world's largest winery and the foremost winery in the art of grape growing, winemaking, distribution and marketing of wines. With ten wineries strategically located in wine regions in both California and Washington and access to grapes from vineyards in all of the premier grape-growing areas of both states, Gallo produces wines in every category, to suit every taste. Gallo imports wine and spirits from nine different countries around the world. Some of the brands in Gallo's wine portfolio include Gallo Family Vineyards, Barefoot Cellars, Apothic, Louis M. Martini, MacMurray Estate Vineyards, J Vineyards and Winery, Bridlewood, Mirassou Winery, Frei Brothers Reserve, William Hill Estate, Edna Valley Vineyard, Columbia Winery, Martín Códax, Brancaia, LaMarca and Ecco Domani. The Winery is also expanding its portfolio with distilled spirits and has recently added New Amsterdam Gin, New Amsterdam Vodka, Familia Camarena Tequila and Shellback Rum.
When you join the team at Gallo, you'll be given challenging assignments that take advantage of your unique talents, skills and education. Prove yourself, and your options for advancement are wide open. Why? Because being a family-owned business means working together. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment-we believe in giving you the tools and creative freedom to become everything you can. And as any of our employees will tell you, a record of achievement in one area may open the door to opportunities in another.
If you're looking for a lasting career, in an environment that will bring out your best, we encourage you to join us, and be part of it all. At Gallo.
GALLO BENEFITS: Our Total Rewards package includes a benefits offering that's anything but standard. We're a company that depends on the ingenuity and productivity of each member of our team, and we show our commitment to providing for their personal and professional well-being through programs such as: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage with shared coverage cost, Vacation Time, Pre-Tax (Standard) and After-Tax (Roth) 401(k) s with company match, and more.
Gallo has Merchandiser openings in multiple California locations including: Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Antioch, Marin, Palo Alto, Hayward, Fremont, Milpitas, San Jose, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Natomas, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Mt. View, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Sonoma, Vallejo, San Francisco, San Mateo, San Rafeal, Santa Rosa, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Salinas, Morgan Hill, Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fernando Valley, Ontario.
Visit our website to view another location: https://careers.gallo.com
Other Related Keywords: retail sales, stock shelves, visual merchandiser, retail, restaurant, customer service, grocery, beverage/bottle, stocker, sales, cashier, displays.