Leadership position to supervise a team of 5 professional and managerial employees ranging from technical supervisors, engineers and Black Belts.
- Planning, developing and executing capital expenditure requests
- Manages production planning process to include facility layout, manufacturing capacity, value engineering (process design and re-design), plant routings, tooling etc.
- Provides leadership to support labs (Met, Gage, etc) and maintenance management
- Work closely with operations and logistics to achieve facility annual improvement goals.
- Evaluate problems and research and develop solutions to support manufacturing objectives on quality initiative.
- Support key quality goals including customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, process quality, internal quality certification, ISO 9000 certification
Engineering or manufacturing background plus familiarity with manufacturing facilities, processes, equipment and technology.
Project Management, supervisory and team leadership skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5-10 years of job related experience
BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
Position with industry leader. Salary starting at 90k / depending upon experience with full benefits. Bonus eligibility and relocation assistance available.