Enterprise Architect job Erie Pennsylvania
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Enterprise Architect Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Date Posted: 3/15/2012
Category: Information Technology
Job Code: 15588
The Enterprise Architecture Section is actively seeking an Enterprise Architect to create specific IT architectures that are aligned with and support ERIE's business goals. The incumbent will define blueprints, standards and guidelines for the proper use and deployment of specific technologies, and also apply expert technical analysis, design and implementation skills to ensure that ERIE's architecture meets the needs of the company's business strategy. The Enterprise Architect will be the owner, expert and evangelist of specific technologies and architecture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent relationship management and managerial leadership skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources.
• Ability to operate a computer and related software and systems.
• Strong ability to articulate the effect of technology on business
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required.
• Masters degree preferred.
• Eight years of previous experience in IT leadership and architecture (software or infrastructure) required.
• Previous experience as an enterprise architect preferred.
• Three years of experience in the insurance industry preferred.
• Previous experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs required.
• Knowledge of EA frameworks and design patterns relating to key architecture domain above required.
• In-depth understanding of full life cycle software engineering processes, tools, utilities and methodologies required.
• Understanding of software vendors and platforms in one or more domains required.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Olga Chvan
Company Type: Recruiter
City: Lake Mary
© 2013 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites