P/T Administrative Assistant
A maximum of 10 hours per week
* Manage business contact information in CRM tool
* Enter business card details in CRM tool.
* Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
* Coordinate and maintain records for staff office, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
* Purchase Marketing materials and stuff packets (Informational, Recruitment, Capabilities Statements, etc)
* Handle administrative detail, all projects
* Seek greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence
* Seek training on projects outside my range
* Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
* Create processes that help the back office run smoother
* Take initiative in manager's absence
* Keep internal projects on schedule
* Perform to earn boss's full confidence
* Assure discreet handling of all business
Purchasing / Inventory
* Purchasing office supplies
* Training / Conference Registration
* Place order for employee business cards
* Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplie
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.