Networkng Systems Engineer Job
|Employer Name: Cisco
|Location: Beachwood, Ohio
||Date Posted: 2/17/2012
Networking Systems Engineer Beachwood Ohio
Information Technology - Network Engineer
United States - Ohio – Beachwood 44101
The Compensation $100k
Benefits - Full
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- Position will design, implement, and support enterprise technologies that enable the organization's computing environment to meet service level agreements and enable the business to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Work with staff outside of IT and clients to develop solutions for new projects. Coordinate infrastructure design among IT groups.
- Serve as an advisor for all aspects of network design and day-to-day functionality.
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming network and infrastructure design trends and suggest innovative ideas to enhance current technologies.
- Position will focus primarily on network design, but as part of a small team, opportunities will arise on a regular basis to provide systems and network support to the Unix, Windows, and Security engineering teams.
- Data and network resources in the organization are tightly secured. Position will play key part in security engineering through proactive threat defense and adherence corporate standards.
- Travel required (up to 20%) only to conduct physical installation & maintenance. Remote management tools are in place to facilitate day-to-day tasks.
Highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is desired
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is desired
/Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) is desired
Information Technology/Network+ Certification - Computing Technology Industry Association (Comp TIA) is desired
Core Skills Required:
Network services - 4-6 Years Experience
Infrastructure management - 2+ Years Experience
IT - Project management/4-6 Years Experience
Network/Routing / Routers/4-6 Years/Administrator Level
Network - WAN/4-6 Years/Administrator Level
Data Center Administration/4-6 Years Experience
Relocation Assistance is not provided
Sponsorship is not available
Will be required to work on site
Salary Range: $83,520 to $100,000 Plus variable bonus potential
Benefits include: Medical/Dental & 100% match on 401K.
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
5+ to 7 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Skills and Certifications (bold if required)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Computing Technology Industry Association (Comp TI
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Information Technology/Network+ Certification
See Above Description
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
|Contact Name: Jessica DeFils
||Company Type: Staffing Agency