iOS Developer job Phoenix Arizona
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
iOS Developer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Date Posted: 2/13/2012
Category: Information Technology
Integrate within PDL development team and intermediate with other internal mobile development groups to create the mobile experience for our portfolio of educational software products. Design, architect, implement, and QA new mobile apps. Work creatively to solve challenging problems.
* Someone who loves working with all parts of interactive development, from design to code.
* A self-motivated individual who will research and learn the things necessary to create the best solutions.
* At least 3+ years work experience as a software developer using Objective-C (preferably for iOS)
* A familiarity with using data formats such as JSON and XML.
* Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
* Understanding of scalability, systems engineering and algorithms.
* Proven experience in writing high quality Apps for the iOS Platform.
* Experience developing apps for the iPhone & iPad platforms using Objective-C
* Solid understanding of the human interface guidelines (HIG) for the iOS platform
* Focus on great user experience.
* Ability to integrate into a small agile team of highly motivated people.
* Effective oral and written English communication skills. Must be a critical thinker.
* Passionate about helping students learn more effectively using technology.
* People who have already built 2-3 Apps for the Apple App Store (iPhone & iPad) are preferred
* Experience with frameworks such as Sparrow and Rhodes and development tools such as Rhohub and PhoneGap is a plus
* Experience with Android development is a plus, but not required.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Contact Name: Jeremiah Anderson
© 2013 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites