Lifeguard job Irvine California
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Safe Swim
Location: Irvine, California
Date Posted: 2/8/2012
Category: Athletics/Recreational Sports/Fitness
Number Of Openings: 20
Lifeguards ensure the safety of patrons at an aquatic facility by enforcing facility rules and regulations; and preventing and responding to emergencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons at the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
• Prepares and maintains appropriate lifeguard reports.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
PAY RATE: DOE
Apply online at
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must have or be willing to obtain Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to enforce facility rules and regulations.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Skilled in lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures
• Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Safe Swim is an Aquatic and Safety Service company providing nationally certified lifeguards and swim instructors throughout Southern California.
Safe Swim provides the following American Red Cross training programs:
Lifeguard Training and Certification
Water Safety Instructor Training and Certification (WSI)
Lifeguard Instructor Training and Certification
Learn-to-Swim Swimming Lessons
Contact Name: Lee Stephenson
Company Type: Employer
Company: Safe Swim
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2013 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites