In this role you will be actively involved in the management and share responsibility of the financial statement close process, the order to cash business cycle, team supervision, the royalty accounting function and other special projects assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage portions of the monthly and yearly financial statement close process.
· Perform analytical review of financial statements.
· Management of cash management & treasury.
· Management of order to cash business cycle.
· Management of revenue recognition relating to the Company's product offerings.
· Review of sales data to be presented to Executive Management.
· Review of wholesale sales activity.
· Review of credit card authorization activity.
· Review of processes to ensure that billings capture all orders placed.
· Review of account reconciliations and workpapers for the accounts assigned.
· Establish and maintain internal controls surrounding areas of responsibility.
· Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects.
· Management of the royalty accounting function.
· BA or BS with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 8 years general accounting or equivalent experience.
· Experience with a large CPA firm, preferably Big 4.
· Strong knowledge of GAAP.
· Ability to formulate and implement well thought out solutions to day-to-day issues with minimal supervision.
· Team player that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Supervise a team of 4.
· Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management.
· Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook).
· Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills.
· Oracle experience a plus.