Pharmacy Technician job Cheyenne Wyoming
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Pharmacy Technician Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Date Posted: 7/12/2011
1. Procures and distributes drug orders per physician request, pharmacist request or prearranged work assignment. Prepares intravenous admixture or other sterile products including chemotherapy accurately using aseptic technique. Packages unit dose medications according to policy. Replenishes medications in floor stock and patient care areas and automation systems accurately and rotates stock to ensure use before expiration. Fills orders, kits, carts and requisitions accurately.
· High School diploma or GED
· Completes pharmacy technician course of study or minimum of 1 year as pharmacy technician.
· Holds current Technician-in-Training license from the Wyoming State Board of Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Obtains Technician license within 90 days of employment.
· Holds current Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certification as well as Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Intern License from the Wyoming State Board of Pharmacy.
take a look we may have a job for you
Contact Name: WORK STEADY STAFF
http://worksteady.jobamatic.com/a/jobs/find-jobs/q-Technical Service APPLY HERE
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2013 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites